Villa Marbella Marina de Puente Romano
Drago is a newly renovated four-bedroom duplex penthouse in the heart of the Puente Romano on Marbella’s Golden Mile. An exquisitely styled property just a few steps from the beach and moments from a wealth of 5-star amenities. In the surrounds of the tropical gardens of the Puente Romano boutique resort, Drago 3.1 is less than 100m from sandy beaches and the calm waters of the Mediterranean.
The open plan living room leads to a kitchen and dining area with a beautiful use of natural materials, such as wood, and contemporary cabinets to create a striking design. The countertops are laid with eye-catching Italian ceramic. There a large island with sink, wine fridge and plenty of storage drawers. Adjacent to the kitchen island is a dining table with seating for six and delivers views to mature palm trees.
Take the fl ight of stairs up to the fi rst fl oor and there are a further two bedrooms, including the master suite. This bedroom has large wardrobes for storage and an en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bathtub. Enjoy views to the Mediterranean as you soak in the bath. There are Jack and Jill sinks and plenty of storage space.
The master suite enjoys views of the sea and the calming sounds of bird song. Decorated with accents of duck egg blues and taupe, geometric style wallpaper bring the room extra character and a modern touch. A wooden pergola shades from the sun and glass sliding doors lead to a large terrace area to connect the inside with the garden and sea views.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.