San Pedro villa Guadalmina Baja
The built area of this villa is 1.305 m2 and it has a garden with more than 100 palm trees of 5.790 m.2.
This mansion is 200 meters from the beach and has 10- bedrooms 8- bathrooms, a heated pool, a garage for 5 cars and seperate rooms for the staff.
In the garden is a separate Bali house with ham-man, sauna and gym.
The commercial center of Guadalmina is within walking distance.
Marbella and Puerto Banus are respectively 10 and 5 minutes by car.
San Pedro de Alcántara (St. Peter of Alcántara) (pop: approx 26,500) lies on the main Costa del Sol coastal road the N340/A7 as well as the new toll motorway the AP7, 10 km west of Marbella in Andalucia, Southern Spain. It is easily accessed from either Málaga or Cádiz and via the C339 from Sevilla and Ronda. The nearest airports of Málaga and Gibraltar are both within an hour’s drive. It is situated in the fertile plain of the same name, Vega de San Pedro Alcántara, a broad stretch of coastal lowland surrounded in a semicircle by rugged hills. On the East the Sierra Blanca of Marbella, dominated by its highest peak Pico del Astonar (1.270 m.) better known locally as “La Concha” (The Shell) because of its resemblance to a fluted sea shell when viewed from the west. To the North, there is the Sierra del Real or El Real del Duque, the Sierra de las Nieves and those of Tolox, on the West of the town the Monte Mayor and, finally, closing the mountain line the Sierra Bermeja.
As you enter San Pedro, through the entrance arch from the Cádiz direction, you find what is probably the most typical Spanish town left on the Costa del Sol, kept very clean with a central shopping area, quiet parks and squares and beautiful gardens. Turn right off the main road to the Nueva Alcántara area and you reach the very long, newly constructed promenade and the long, wide beaches, where there are many new developments taking shape.
The culture of San Pedro reflects the greater regional culture of southern Spain. However, because of its location on a fertile plain, the local cuisine is rich and features greater use of abundant local crops.
San Pedro has the last summer fair in Andalucia which takes place during the week of 19 October, and lasts four days.
Puerto José Banús, more commonly known simply as Puerto Banús, is a marina located in the area of Nueva Andalucía, to the southwest of Marbella, Spain on the Costa del Sol. It was built in May 1970 by José Banús, a local property developer, as a luxury marina and shopping complex. It has since become one of the largest entertainment centers in the Costa del Sol, with 5 million annual visitors, and is popular with international celebrities. Developed around a coastal village in the Mediterranean architectural style, Puerto Banús contains expensive shopping malls, restaurants and bars around the marina. It is also scene to many exotic cars that are owned by international celebrities and wealthy owners that also own large yachts.
Luxury cars like Rolls Royces and high end sports cars like Ferrari s, Lamborghini’s and Mercedes Benz are a common sight in the summer months around Marbella and Puerto Banus.
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
- Big Terrace
- Guest House
- Pool Bar
- Privat Pool
- Very Luxury