(Investment)Marbella Edificion Excelsior Puerto Banus Marbella apartment or office complex
Building-Marbella-Excelsior- for sale in one of the best area of Nueva Andalucía, in the province of Marbella-Mallaga, Puerto Banus is a building that has 17-apartments of 3-2 and 1-bedrooms and 2-Penthouses with a total of 3.193 m.2, has in square meters.
On the ground floor there are 3-commercial space with destination shops, 24-office parking-spaces.
With respect to parking 1.028-m.2, 3- premises totaling 444-m.2 and the terraces of the apartment the sum is 464-m.2, it has a plot of 3.100-m.2 including the water well.
It is a very good investment, the building would give a very high profitability.
Do not hesitate to ask for information, you will be surprised how well it is located. The building will be delivered completely empty. We can send an investment plan on request.
- 2 minutes from the casino
- 5 minutes from the beach and Ocean Club
- 7 minutes from Puerto Banus on foot
- 17 Apartments: 3.192-m.2 (includes 2 penthouses)400m2
- 9 Apartments with 2 bedrooms
- 4 Apartments with 1 bedroom
- 1 3 bedroom apartment
- 1 Apartment of 4 bedrooms
- 2 Penthouses of 3 and 4 bedrooms
- Parking space: 1.028 m2
- 3 Commercial Premises: 444-m.2
- 24 parking places
- Terrace: 464-m.2
- Total built: 5.129-m.2
- Community pool
- Commercial Building,
- Close to Town
- Ample Parking
- Communal Pool
- Garden: Community
- Facing: South
- Views: Mountains
- Partial Sea
- Features 5-10 minutes to Golf Course
- Sunny terraces
Puerto Banus is located in the Nueva Andalucia suburb of Marbella, 6 km to the west of the town center, just before you reach the small town of San Pedro de Alcantara.
Although it may at first appear as a developed old Spanish fishing village with an impressive mountain backdrop, Puerto Banus was in fact designed and built in 1970 by local property developer José Banús as a luxury marina and shopping complex.
Puerto Banús is known as Costa del Sol’s playground for the rich and wealthy that come here for the beaches, the beach clubs and the buzzing nightlife. The shops and restaurants reflect this expensive lifestyle, with plenty of designer names on offer around the marina. If you enjoy people-watching and are there during the summer months you’ll never be short of popstars or reality TV stars to spot. If sports cars and big boats are more your thing there are plenty of Ferrari’s and luxury yachts to admire.
Why do you choose AndaluzaEstates?
Together we will find your dream house
✓ Our services are free for you as a buyer
✓ Help with the purchase from A to Z
✓ Wide range of houses
✓ Knowledge of the local market, laws and regulations
✓ Years of experience on the Costa Del Sol
Buying a house in Marbella
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, excellent restaurants, sailing, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather anywhere. The people are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxurious, beautiful, spacious and classic style of home.
Marbella has 27 kilometers of coastline, much of which is highlighted by the golden sands of its many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly dune-fed Artola Beach. Marbella is located on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. The location is ideal for trips inland to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, as well as other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
What to do in Marbella?
- Puerto Banús, marina, nightlife, natural harbour, golf and shops
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, castle overlooking the coast and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, River, Hiking, Beach and Golf
- La Encarnacion, Marbella, Church Building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
Overview with the different beaches located in Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is located 5 minutes from Bounty Beach and you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘King’s River’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of the most loved beaches in Marbella.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few kilometers from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – here is a beach that lives up to its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- The beach of Playa Real de Zaragoza is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties…..a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming more and more popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, the most beautiful beach in the center of Marbella! Also the most centrally located in Marbella.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: this beach is located on the Golden Mile of Marbella.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
- Big Terrace
- Sea View