Ojen apartments Los Almendros
from € 460.000,-
The built area of these apartments is from 117 m.2 and terraces from 41 m.2.
30 apartments and penthouses with 2- and 3- bedrooms are situated in the natural beauty of the beautiful Andalusian countryside just 4 minutes from Marbella in the mountains of Ojén. This is an exclusive residential community on a hill with an uninterrupted view over the Mediterranean Sea. A place where people will appreciate the finer things of life, from riding in the hills, relaxing in the pool to drinking cocktails on the terrace of your beautiful apartment.
Each apartment has a large terrace and privacy with views of the Mediterranean Sea and generous interior spaces.
It will be equipped with the latest means of energy efficiency, sound insulation and technologies in the field of domotics and security.
Each apartment can be adapted to your own taste. From marble or wooden floors to a specific tile in your bathroom. Choose your preference from a selection of beautiful finishes. Or choose a furniture package from one of selected exclusive interior designers. Maybe you want a jacuzzi on the terrace? Everything is possible!
Every aspect of your well-being is arranged in the health club of Los Almendros. Enjoy an early breakfast and then dive into the indoor pool, play tennis, do a work-out in the state-of-the-art gym, or even a yoga class in the fully-equipped fitness studio. After all this, go to the rooftop restaurant and enjoy a panoramic view with friends. Finally, you can enjoy a relaxing massage at the spa, followed by a ham mam to unwind.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Big Terrace
- Community Pool
- Indoor pool
- New Developments
- Pool Bar
- Sea View
- Tennis court
- Very Luxury