- Nueva Andalucia apartments 9 Lions from € 565.000,-
- 9 Lions has 9 apartment blocks with a total of 50 bright and spacious apartments and penthouses with 2- 3- and
- 4- bedrooms, located on a hill just above Puerto Banus.
- The communal club house has 2 swimming pools, a spa and a gym. swimming pool is located west of the domain. The proximity of Puerto Banus and Nueva Andalucia means that you have a range of restaurants, clubs, bars and amenities such as supermarkets and schools. There is a popular picnic area nearby; El Lago de las Tortugas (turtle lake).
- Each of the blocks accommodates 5 to 7 apartments, varying in size from 90 to 284 m². There are also several garden apartments with a private pool. All houses have spacious, partly covered terracs of more than 65 m.2 which have a spectacular panorama view of the surrounding landscape.
- Inside, the apartments are designed according to the highest quality of materials. Ivory tiles are laid in the kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms. The rest of the floors are equipped with oak whitewash floorboards. Top quality brands including Gaggenau and Villeroy & Boch are used in bathrooms, washrooms and kitchens.
- Each block has 2 lifts that go from the underground parking lot to your floor. The lift takes you directly into the penthouse with a special key.
- The spa and fitness areas are located in the clubhouse and have top-quality fitness equipment, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a Turkish bath, an ice fountain and an indoor pool.
- Videophone and congierge service (24/7)
More about Puerto Banus
Puerto José Banús, more commonly known simply as Puerto Banús, is a marina located in the area of Nueva Andalucía, to the southwest of Marbella, Spain on the Costa del Sol. It was built in May 1970 by José Banús, a local property developer, as a luxury marina and shopping complex. It has since become one of the largest entertainment centres in the Costa del Sol, with 5 million annual visitors, and is popular with international celebrities.Developed around a coastal village in the Mediterranean architectural style, Puerto Banús contains expensive shopping malls, restaurants and bars around the marina.
It is also scene to many exotic cars that are owned by international celebrities and wealthy owners that also own large yachts. Luxury cars like Rolls Royces and high end sports cars like Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Mercedes Benz are a common sight in the summer months around Marbella and Puerto Banus. These cars are brought to the eye of the public via huge showrooms and dealerships showcasing the latest supercars.
- Community Pool
- New Developments
- Very Luxury
- Sea View
- Big Terrace
- Pool Bar
- Indoor pool