[Sold] Modern and luxurious villa Flamingos Benahavis
Los Flamingos 62 is a modern luxury villa with a unique and contemporary design. The extensive and flat gardens offer spectacular views
golf and sea views, and enjoys south orientation. The perfect place to relax and enjoy, your dream home awaits you on the Costa del Sol.
Designed and placed on 2 levels, with floor-to-ceiling windows taking full advantage of natural light, still with relevant shading where needed by the architecture and layout.
This beautiful villa stands on a plot of 1403 m² with a constructed area of 456.29 m², the perfect size for a unique villa. This exclusive home offers maximum accommodation with the ability to adapt to your personal taste.
This villa has been designed with refined details and luxurious finishes. In addition to aesthetics, we use the latest techniques to have an ecological and low-maintenance building. A beautiful, functional and durable design.
This amazing villa has been designed under the need of a self-contained villa, shielded from the outside but at the same time flowing and open to the pool and garden. Terraces are accessible through floor to ceiling sliding doors and integrate both living areas into one
maximize abundant natural light and space.
All the qualities we use in our homes are of the highest standard, using the best materials in keeping with our luxurious designs. Our in-house interior designers will work with you to find the best options in furniture and finishes.
The interior of the house is designed to be fluid and continuous. Designed with different living spaces for day and afternoon light according to the sun exposure. Los Flamingos 62 is south facing with beautiful sea and golf views.
Waking up and walking into this south facing terrace is the best way to start another wonderful day in Paradise, with a unique panoramic sea view.
This villa has been designed using the latest techniques to have an ecological and low maintenance building, but keeping your daily comfort as the main priority.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, sailing, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather all around. The people are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxurious, beautiful, spacious and classic style of home.
Marbella has 27 kilometers of coastline, much of which is highlighted by the golden sands of many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is located on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. The location is ideal for trips inland to visit the famous city of Ronda and the mountains, as well as other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shops
- Plaza de los Naranjos, old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, castle overlooking the coast and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, River, Hiking, Beach and Golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church Building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is located ive minutes from Bounty Beach where you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘King’s River’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of the most loved beaches in Marbella.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few kilometers from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – here is a beach that lives up to its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- The beach of Playa Real de Zaragoza is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming more and more popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located right on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, the most beautiful beach in the center of Marbella! Also most centrally located in Marbella.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: this beach is located on the Golden Mile of Marbella.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- 15 min Puerto Banus
- Eco design
- Highest standard qualities
- Open plan villa
- Sea and Golf view
- South Facing
- South facing terrace