[Sold] Modern and fresh villa’s Aquamarina Manilva
The design of these villa’s is modern and fresh. The horizontal lines, parallel to the sea, create a symmetrical shape, while the vertical lines break and give movement to the villa. Set on 2-levels,
this spacious Costa del Sol villa is going to be built using only the finest materials throughout.
All the highest qualities we use into our houses are high standard, we only use the best marbles, woods and carpentry for our luxury designs.
The in-house interior designers will work together with you to find the best choices in furniture and finishes.
Every single element, starting from the architecture that gives shape to the building up to the smallest design details, pursues the same philosophy and uses the same language.
All the qualities we use into our houses are of the highest standards.
The design of this villa seeks to maximize the indoor-outdoor flow that is so essential for Mediterranean lifestyle.
Discover the facilities and services that you can find living in these spectacular villas.
You will have the best golf courses, tennis clubs, water sports, polo club, horseback riding, parks with wildlife and more at your disposal.
All these accompanied with over 320-days of sunshine yearly.
Why do you choose AndaluzaEstates?
Together we will find your dream house
✓ Our services are free for you as a buyer
✓ Help with the purchase from A to Z
✓ Wide range of houses
✓ Knowledge of the local market, laws and regulations
✓ Years of experience on the Costa Del Sol
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Big Terrace
- Eco design
- Highest qualities
- Large private terrace
- Modern Design
- New Developments
- Open plan villa
- Outside relaxing
- Sea View
- South Facing