Marbella villa La Finca De Marbella from €1.495.000,-
La Finca de Marbella 2 is designed to combine a sleek architectural language with a peaceful natural setting surrounded by olive groves. It has been firmly based on the unique selling points of prime location, stunning design, premium quality and competitive pricing. La Finca de Marbella 2 allows buyers to select between two main villa designs (the Iroko and the Ebano) with variations of interior kitchen layouts and the number of bedrooms (3-5), giving the buyer that desirable bespoke quality.
The buyer has the option to work with the designers to create a unique living space for their family. Careful planning has ensured that there will be sea and mountain views from many of the south west facing plots. Notable design features include open plan living areas and large windows to maximize light and space. Full height windows can be retracted into the walls, uniting the interior and exterior living areas, allowing the client to enjoy Marbella all year round. The private and manageable plots are landscaped beautifully and each includes a private swimming pool and car port.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette
- Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.