Marbella villa La Finca De Marbella from €1.495.000,-
La Finca de Marbella 2 is designed to combine a sleek architectural language with a peaceful natural setting surrounded by olive groves. It has been firmly based on the unique selling points of prime location, stunning design, premium quality and competitive pricing. La Finca de Marbella 2 allows buyers to select between two main villa designs (the Iroko and the Ebano) with variations of interior kitchen layouts and the number of bedrooms (3-5), giving the buyer that desirable bespoke quality.
The buyer has the option to work with the designers to create a unique living space for their family. Careful planning has ensured that there will be sea and mountain views from many of the south west facing plots. Notable design features include open plan living areas and large windows to maximize light and space. Full height windows can be retracted into the walls, uniting the interior and exterior living areas, allowing the client to enjoy Marbella all year round. The private and manageable plots are landscaped beautifully and each includes a private swimming pool and car port.
Why do you choose AndaluzaEstates?
Together we will find your dream house
✓ Our services are free for you as a buyer
✓ Help with the purchase from A to Z
✓ Wide range of houses
✓ Knowledge of the local market, laws and regulations
✓ Years of experience on the Costa Del Sol
Buying a house in Marbella
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, excellent restaurants, sailing, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather anywhere. The people are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxurious, beautiful, spacious and classic style of home.
Marbella has 27 kilometers of coastline, much of which is highlighted by the golden sands of its many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly dune-fed Artola Beach. Marbella is located on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. The location is ideal for trips inland to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, as well as other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
What to do in Marbella?
- Puerto Banús, marina, nightlife, natural harbour, golf and shops
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, castle overlooking the coast and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, River, Hiking, Beach and Golf
- La Encarnacion, Marbella, Church Building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
Overview with the different beaches located in Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is located 5 minutes from Bounty Beach and you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘King’s River’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of the most loved beaches in Marbella.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few kilometers from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – here is a beach that lives up to its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- The beach of Playa Real de Zaragoza is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties…..a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming more and more popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, the most beautiful beach in the center of Marbella! Also the most centrally located in Marbella.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: this beach is located on the Golden Mile of Marbella.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.