Marbella villa Istan Lake €1.380.000,-
- Beautiful modern and luxurious new villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms + guest toilet, an infinity pool, a built surface of 343 m2 and a garden of 1161 m2 located in Sierra Blanca.
- This villa has 4 floors and therefore the developer decided to install a lift as standard. It has a total of 320 m2 of terraces, both covered and open. From the villa and the terrace there is a 180 degree beautiful view over the lake from Istan to the Mediterranean Sea.
- The bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and the living room has a suspended ceiling.
- This house is delivered as a “key-in-the-hand”, with no hidden costs. All payments are made with a bank guarantee.
- Distance to drive to: Benahavis 18 minutes, Marbella 13 minutes, Puerto Banus 14 minutes
Istán is a town and municipality in the province of Málaga in Andalusia in southern Spain with an estimated population in 2005 of 1400 people. It lies beneath the Sierra Blanca in the valley of the Rio Verde about 15 km to the northwest from Marbella and the Mediterranean coast. It is situated on the southern slope of the Sierra de las Nieves. It is also near the large reservoir created by the Presa de la Concepción dam, built in 1972 to provide drinking water to towns all along the Costa del Sol.
It was originally a Moorish settlement and, as with its near neighbour Ojen, survived where others didn’t largely because it was away from the coast. After the Reconquest, Moors were not allowed to live near the coast so as to be unable to communicate easily with their kinsmen in nearby North Africa. The moorish influence can still be seen in the town, Acequia del Chorro is a water channel called a Acequia in Spanish, built by the moors that can still be seen here, they are used in the same way as the Levadas in Madeira.
- Privat Pool
- New Developments
- Very Luxury
- Sea View
- Big Terrace