Marbella Villa Caleta from €4.500.000,-
The villa is located 25 m away from Guadalmina Hotel, 50 m from the beach and only 10 m from the Guadalmina Golf Course. Guadalmina Baja is situated on the brink of Marbella´s municipal area. Its one of the most internationally recognized residential areas on the Costa del Sol. Perfect connection with the N-340 highway, shoping centres and nearby beaches. Excelent location – just 5 km to Puerto Banus and in 10 km distance from Estepona´s city center. Besides prestigious private schools, restaurants, boutiques and different businesses, one of the most luxury hotels is also situated in this area – the Guadalmina Hotel…
The main idea of the house is to generate a sequence of luminous spaces (interior and exterior) to the garden and pool open with a rotund geometry painted white but with some winks in stone that emphasize certain architectural elements. The access to the house is through a double height porch that overlooks the staircase. A large wooden door leads into a spectacular double-height hall crossed by the gallery that access the bedrooms upstairs. The large glass panels create transparency between the different spaces, simulating that all are connected, perspectives and garden view from anywhere in the house. The pond is the main protagonist, which overflows onto the pool and observe upon entering the house. Its base is made of glass and acts as a skylight introducing light into the spa area located in basement. Water is the protagonist of outdoor spaces. A second pond separates the access ramp to the basement of road access to covered parking near the entrance. In the infinity pool it has an integrated Jacuzzi and on the west corner of the plot is located a seating area from which to view the garden receiving the sunset. Transparencies, cross ventilation and light seeping into every corner, raise the sense of harmony in the set.
The hall acts as a linchpin of spaces. On one side of the lounge and dining room connected by an open fire on three sides it is established. On the other hand, the kitchen with a large island connected to the living room through the hall and the pond and a guest bedroom suite. Front of the elevator discreetly is located the toilet and symmetrically a closet for coats stands. Large porches on the ground floor open onto the infinity pool. In front of the living room and the living area off the kitchen, outdoor dining and barbecue set. Four bedrooms upstairs, all with dressing room and en suite are located. The footbridge over the double height hall gives access to the bedrooms and from which we can see the back garden and entrance area. The master bedroom has a spacious dressing room lit from above (increasing the sense of space) and divided into two zones (male and female). We have also designed two separate bathrooms. In the female’s bathroom it was installed a free bath hogging the limelight in the bright bathroom. The bedroom area has a fireplace and facing the same has been at a terrace from which to enjoy the scenery.
The basement is designed as a leisure space inside the house. It has a large cinema, gym and spa. An English courtyard filters light through the staircase providing light circulation areas. The gym is conceived as a large glass box that looks out to the spa area, which is illuminated by the overhead light received through the glass base of the pond. The spa area features an indoor pool, sauna, steam shower and bath. Between the stairs and the lift another glass case stands as a bodega. On this floor it is also located the bedroom of service (with dressing room and bathroom) obtaining natural light through the facade on the access ramp to the garage.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Big Terrace
- New Developments
- Very Luxury