Marbella apartment Venere
The development has a highly enviable location. Nestled amongst the pine trees of Cabopino, the properties offer
spectacular views across the azure Mediterranean sea – the kind of view that residents can sit and watch, day-after
day, and never grow tired of its beauty
Cabopino Marina – a place renowned for its natural charm, world class yachts, fine dining, watersports and several
famous chiringuitos is just a stone’s throw away. Take a quick stroll towards the shoreline and you’ll find an array
of stylish bars, restaurants and shops, as well as the highly-regarded Cabopino Beach. What’s more, it’s just a
short drive to some of Costa del Sol’s hot spots, including
Marbella town and Puerto Banus. Cabopino is one of the Costa del Sol’ most desirable residential addresses, and
renowned for its white sandy beaches, natural protected sand dunes, proximity to amenities, such as tennis and
recreation facilities and several golf courses.
Aside from location, it ticks many other important boxes.
The properties themselves are contemporary and openplan. They feature state-of-the-art facilities and have a first
class finish. The outdoor areas are elegantly designed and offer the perfect place to relax and unwind, or if fitness and
wellness are your thing the onsite gymnasium and spa are where you will be. This is a truly unique and breath-taking
setting, that would make an ideal permanent or holiday home.
The best way to appreciate the magnificent climate and scenery of the Costa del Sol, is from the comfort of a spacious
open-plan home – and that’s exactly what you will find.
Each apartment benefits from expansive indoor and outdoor areas. Depending on their exact location within
the development, they feature either a luxurious private
garden or roof-top solarium. All properties have a cool and
contemporary design. By using crisp shades of white and over-sized windows, they take full advantage of the abundant
natural light, yet without compromising on privacy.
These exclusive apartments cater to all preferences and requirements. Whether residents are looking for a peaceful
place to escape or wish to entertain their family and friends in stunning surroundings, they hit the mark and have everything
you could possibly need to lead the famed ‘Marbella’ lifestyle.
To ensure the very best standards of modern living, apartments and penthouses are built to the highest
specification. State-of-the-art features are combined with the latest generation fixtures – thus giving the properties an
exceptionally luxurious and exclusive feel.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.