from € 1.390.000,-
The project consists of 20 houses divided over 5-buildings on a plot of 8,000 m.2. All blocks contain 4 houses each with a garden on the ground floor overlooking the landscaped communal garden.
It is located on the exclusive area Golden Mile.
The communal area has a large swimming pool, a sun terrace and design gardens.
The materials and furnishings are of the highest quality and create an atmosphere of luxury and comfort. Much emphasis has been placed on extra large windows and high ceilings that give a lot of light and feeling of space.
Each house consists of 2 floors. The living floor has an open kitchen, a spacious living – dining room and 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The basement has a 4th bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a room that could function as a gym or a cinema room. There is a spacious communal garage. Finally, the large roof terrace is ideal for B.B.Qs and private sunbathing with a beautiful view.
The basements have an area of 106 to 154 sq.
In addition to a 24-hour security service, residences have fully integrated security installations to guarantee the highest security measures at all times.
One of the many amenities that EPIC buyers will have is the installation of a fully equipped wellness SPA, a gym with the latest equipment, a heated indoor pool, a clubhouse – meeting room for events and parties and are for exclusive use of residents.
Epic Marbella will join a management company known throughout the world to bring concierge services to the highest level. It will include a number of exclusive services, such as: Personal trainers, Spa and beauty styling, Personal shoppers, Lessons to choose, Childcare, Cleaning services, Healthcare, Legal advisors and insurance to name just a few.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Big Terrace
- Community Pool
- Indoor pool
- New Developments
- Pool Bar
- Privat Pool
- Sea View
- Very Luxury