Apartments Columbus Hills
from € 380.000,-
Columbus Hills is a residential complex consisting of seventy-two 2-3 and 4-bedroom apartments and penthouses from 131 to 343 m.2 including the terraces. The apartments have a nice view of the sea and the mountains. It is located in the beautiful hills of Sierra Blanca.
These luxury apartments and penthouses in Columbus Hills will enchant you with its spacious terraces ideal for outdoor entertainment throughout the year. The penthouses have terraces of up to 200 m.2 with stylish wooden pergolas and of course panoramic sea views.
These spacious apartments are built from materials of high quality and have spacious and bright living and dining rooms with direct access to the sunny terrace. The living room has a cozy fireplace for the cooler winter evenings. The kitchen is modern and equipped with built-in appliances.
The apartments and penthouses have large bright bedrooms with their own bathroom and walk-in closet, cream marble floors, electric shutters, underfloor heating in the bathrooms and large sliding doors with direct access to the terrace.
Each apartment has its own parking space and storage.
Columbus Hills has sophisticated communal areas with 2 swimming pools and beautiful, mature gardens.
Columbus Hills has a beautiful panoramic view of the Mediterranean, Africa and the Strait of Gibraltar from the common areas and from the apartments and penthouses. So you can enjoy beautiful sunsets and create memorable moments with friends and family.
Columbus Hills Marbella is a special place for special people.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Big Terrace
- Community Pool
- New Developments
- Pool Bar
- Sea View