Manilva villa Don Amaro
from € 495.000,-
These villas are made to live comfortably, with amazing views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. The design of Don Amaro is modern and fresh. The horizontal lines, parallel to the sea, create a symmetrical shape, while the vertical lines break that symmetry and give movement to the villa. Every single element, starting from the architecture that gives shape to the building until the smallest design detail, pursues the same philosophy and uses the same language. All the qualities that are used into these houses are high standard.
The Don Amaro project are strategically located in the Costa del Sol very close to various ports: Duquesa, Estepona and Puerto Banus. Only a few minutes away from your new home, you will find numerous well known golf courses, select tennis clubs, water sports, yachting, wildlife parks, polo, horse-riding, popular beach clubs, exquisite restaurants and exclusive shopping. All these accompanied of over 320 days of sunshine yearly.
You will find all kinds of services and amenities such as restaurants, international schools, polo and golf within minutes. Only an hour and thirty minutes’ drive to the Malaga International Airport.
Benefits of this villa:
- The villas with 3- bedrooms en suite have a built surface of 424 sq and are on plots with a swimming pool of between 519 and 654 sq.
- This is a beautiful new construction project for an affordable price.
- These villas are strategically located in the Costa del Sol, very close to several ports: Duquesa, Estepona and Puerto Banus. You will find all kinds of amenities such as restaurants, international schools, polo and golf within minutes. These villas are made to live comfortably and have a beautiful view over the Mediterranean Sea and are within walking distance of the beach.
- The pool is 4 x 8 sq.
- The villas are spacious and have an open plan living space. They are facing south-east.
It is possible to have a lift installed at an additional cost.
Update 12/6/2020 > Fase 2 started
More about Manilva
Manilva is a municipality which lies on the coast at the south westernmost edge of the province of Málaga on its border with the province of Cádiz in the autonomous community of Andalusia in Spain.
Manilva’s strategic position, close to the entrance to the Mediterranean, has resulted in a long history of settlement in the area going back to the Stone Age. In recent years traces of these early settlers has been found in caves in the Sierra Utrera, a ridge of limestone which runs behind the town. There is also a historically important Bronze Age hill fort which is currently the subject of a programme of excavations by experts from across Europe.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette.
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamour and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties a place to remember!
- Privat Pool
- New Developments
- Sea View
- Big Terrace
- Eco design