Manilva apartment for sale – Pure south from €316.000,-
The apartments benefit from an open plan with a contemporary design making the most of the stunning views. The low rise development consists of ground floor, first floor and penthouse units with generous private gardens and south facing terraces perfect for enjoying the long balmy evenings that follow the spectacular sunsets. Oversized glass doors provide a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor space.
There’s a modern fully equipped kitchen boasting quartz worktops with plenty of space for informal dining. The configuration will depend on what type of apartment you choose but spacious bedrooms come with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom with an en- suite bathrooms with his and hers sinks as well as a dressing room.Buying a Pure South Residences apartment means you can create your unique dream home by personalizing certain aspects of the property including bathroom units, tiles, kitchens, flooring and you can even choose the interior paint that you would like, tailoring your home to your taste.
- Open plan style
- Large South facing terrace or garden
- Interior conversationalist options
- Porcelain floors
- Fully equipped kitchen
- En suite bathroom
- Dressing room (Master)
- Fitted wardrobes
- Hot and cold air-conditioning
- Underground parking
- Secure gated complex
More about the project
Situated in an exceptional position overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and the unspoiled beaches of Manilva, a beautiful area of the Costa del Sol in southern Spain, Pure South Residences is a stunning development of highly contemporary two and three bedroom apartments perfectly positioned for enjoying this wonderful part of the coast with amazing onsite facilities and some of the most spectacular sea views in the area.
The Manilva area is located between Estepona in the East and Gibraltar in the West yet under 20 minutes to the lively resort of Marbella. Boasting its own charming marina Puerto Duquesa, is only minutes from Pure South which is brimming with bars and restaurants where you can relax and enjoy the superb lifestyle. The world class marina of Sotogrande is a short drive in the other direction where some of Spain’s wealthiest families choose to have their holiday homes.
Pure South Residences offers a unique resort-style living, so without stepping outside of the development you can keep fit in the gym, wind down in the Spa’s Sauna and Turkish baths or have a long relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi. Families will love socializing on the rooftop chill-out terrace or catching up on some emails while the kids entertain themselves in
the games/social lounge. The development centers around two beautiful lagoon shaped swimming pools with the benefit of a separate children’s pool and children’s play area.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the snack bar and a cool drink while relaxing in the sun. All you need to do is choose what configuration you prefer for your contemporary new home on the Costa del Sol. As owners of a property at Pure South Residences you will also enjoy the benefits of discounted membership in local golf courses and stylish beach clubs as well as in popular restaurants and cafes in the area through the Pure South Residents card.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette.
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamour and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties a place to remember!
- Community Pool
- New Developments
- Big Terrace