Luxury villa Istan from €1.690.000,-
The architecture of Sierra Blanca was conceived from the special topography of the plot towards the impressive landscape that travels through the Mediterranean, extends into Africa and vanishes in the horizon.
The staircase is the backbone of the house that connects all floors symmetrically. Set on 4 levels, this spacious and impressive villa is going to be built using only the finest materials throughout.
The contrast between industrial-type materials, such as concrete and steel, and white volumes creates a compact and lightweight appearance.
Enjoy the feeling of floating over the valley and the sea, surrounded by the most luxurious villas, looking at the Mediterranean Sea.
The interior of the house has been conceived to be fluid and continuous. Designed with different living areas for day and afternoon light, according to the sun exposure.
All the qualities we use in our houses are of the highest standards, using for example the best marbles, woods and carpentry.
The sensation of harmony is intensified by using minimalist window frames that are embedded into the walls. The sliding panels are hidden into the walls, hence opening the house towards the outdoor.
The master bedroom is fitted with a walk-in dressing room and all bedrooms enjoy luxury on-suite bathrooms.
Every corner of the villa is designed to marvel at the sea, surrounded by the peace of the mountains and the harmony of the landscape.
Our in-house interior designers will work together with you to find the best options in furniture and finishes.
Waking up and walking into this south facing terrace is the best way to start another lovely day in Paradise, offering unique panoramic sea views.
This villa has been designed using the latest techniques to have an ecological and low maintenance building, yet keeping your daily comfort as the main priority.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Privat Pool
- Big Terrace
- Outside relaxing
- Luxury finished
- Open plan
- 180 degree Sea view