[Sold] Luxury apartments and penthouses Jade-Tower
Discover a true gem of luxury in the heart of Fuengirola, full of life, charm and possibilities.
Jade Tower is an exclusive complex with 116-apartments in a prime location: only a stride away from the beach.
The concept of Jade Tower has been sudied in details to offer all the modern facilities requested in today´s life, together with outstanding outdoor areas and large
terraces to enjoy the authentic laidback Mediterranean lifestyle.
It is no secret that the Costa del Sol has been a favorite international destination for many decades, due to its climate and easy accessibility.
Blessed with more than 320 days of sunshine per year, average temperature of 19º, and the many flight connections, it is the perfect place to establish a new home, whether as
your permanent home or as your holiday home to escape the daily busy life.
Jade Tower is conveniently located in a prime area of Fuengirola, in the center of the Costa del Sol.
Known internationally as a prime holiday destination, Fuengirola offers a privileged access to Malaga and the airport only 20 minutes away to the east, as well as
Marbella to the west. The ever-growing city is home to many nationalities and its leisure activities are suited for all ages, offering a large array of choices to cover
all preferences. The many outdoor activities in the area include golf, water sports, swimming, horse riding, tennis, mountain hiking to name some but a few.
The sea at your feet: Jade Tower is located only 100 meters from the beach yet enjoying the urban lifestyle of being withing the city centre.
Jade Tower is an extraordinary residential complex, of contemporary architecture and sustainable construction. It comprises a total of 116 luxury apartments and penthouses,
with garages and storage rooms, only 100 meters from the beach.
The modern architecture breaks with the past and bets on innovation and progress.
Architecture and construction are work of art, and they both should act as powerful sources of inspiration for today´s society. Jade Tower is set to change the city skyline
of Fuengirola and become part of its great community.
Along these lines, the Jade Tower project has been carried out using the BIM methodology (Building Information Modelling) that guarantees, among other things,
to optimize conservation and future maintenance costs of the building.
At Jade Tower, you will truly discover the life you deserve.
A selection of modern and smartly designed apartments of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, beautifully integrated within the surroundings. The properties stand out for their ample
and open spaces, taking full advantage of the natural light. The concept is extended to the outdoor areas, with the large terraces to fully enjoy the Mediterranean climate
Materials and fittings of the highest quality have been handpicked by our design team.
Clean lines, kitchen fully fitted with Neff appliances and Silestone worktops, built-in cabinets, full bathrooms with Gunni & Trentino flooring and tiling are some of
the examples of the outstanding qualities included at Jade-Tower.
Jade Tower provides a unique luxury experience that doesn’t stop at your doorstep.
Discover the many services it offers exclusively to its residents who will enjoy the luxury of resort-style living every day.
In line with the concept of luxurious living, Jade Tower give you access to an array of first-class services and facilities. Your exclusive health club includes a full spa, gym,
fitness studio, indoor and outdoor pools.
Why do you choose AndaluzaEstates?
Together we will find your dream house
✓ Our services are free for you as a buyer
✓ Help with the purchase from A to Z
✓ Wide range of houses
✓ Knowledge of the local market, laws and regulations
✓ Years of experience on the Costa Del Sol
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Community Pool
- Eco design
- New Developments