La Cala de Mijas apartments Navigolf from €410.000,-
NAVI-GOLF is a complex in La Cala de Mijas. Located in an idyllic spot, it offers homeowners an ideal place to relax with their families overlooking La Noria golf course and only minutes walking away from nearby beaches and the center of La Cala.
Shared amenities and facilities include ample landscaped spaces, two l areas equipped with perimeter overflow pools (one for adults and one for children) and wooden beach umbrellas, a children’s play park, paddle tennis courts and a workout center.
NAVIGOLF , the newest phase of this complex, will feature a total of 48-new apartments laid out in 2 4-story blocks. Each block will have a shared subterranean parking garage equipped with storage rooms and 3 entryways – one for every 8 units.
Architectural features such as large plate glass windows and private terraces will ensure that all residential units are light and airy. Design specifications call for high-quality building materials and finishings as well as views of the adjacent golf course and landscaped recreational areas. Plans for penthouse/terrace levels can be adapted to accommodate Jacuzzi and barbecue facilities.
La Cala de Mijas forms part of the Municipality of Mijas in the province of Málaga, Andalusia, southern Spain.
In the middle of the Costa del Sol, La Cala is located in the coastal zone of the municipality, and except a few rocks is practically urbanized within a 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) radius. It sits between the limits of Fuengirola to the east, and Marbella to the west.
With a population of over 24,000 inhabitants, the town is dedicated to tourism, but has some municipal services such as health centers, schools, house of culture and library.
Of ecological importance is the sea floor, which houses a rich biodiversity with the coexistence of a large number of European, African, Atlantic and Mediterranean species.
In its ancient history it has been a place of defense, fortified with four towers along the coast Mediterranean coast of Andalusia, whose function was to give notice in the presence of enemy ships to the garrisons of Fuengirola, Benalmádena and Marbella. This was one of the places where the Berbers attacked. The towers are:
– La Cala Golf
Every new property owner in Sun Valley will receive a “Privilege Card” to be entitled to use the leisure and sport facilities within the Resort at special rates.
La Cala Resort offers three 18 hole championship golf courses, a teaching golf academy with driving range and six hole par 3 course, a truly luxurious Spa, an authentic Andalusian 4-star superior hotel with two restaurants, a Clubhouse with restaurant and bar as well as a variety of sporting facilities that include gym, tennis, squash and fitness lessons.
La Cala de Mijas is a charming town, 7-minute-drive from La Cala Resort, with wonderful blue flagged beaches, restaurants and “chiringuitos” offering a varied cuisine, a 6 kilometer beach trail to walk next to the sea, supermarkets, prestigious clinics, children’s parks, schools and shops.
In the surroundings you can also find wonderful cities such as Marbella, Fuengirola, Málaga and the very popular town, Mijas Pueblo.
The Malaga International Airport is only 30 minutes away by car which makes it really easy to travel for a holiday or just for a weekend break.
Why do you choose AndaluzaEstates?
Together we will find your dream house
✓ Our services are free for you as a buyer
✓ Help with the purchase from A to Z
✓ Wide range of houses
✓ Knowledge of the local market, laws and regulations
✓ Years of experience on the Costa Del Sol
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Big Terrace
- Community Pool
- New Developments