La Cala de Mijas Apartments Navigolf Suites
Navigolf Suites is part of a perfectly established community with fully operational common areas. This project has a total
of 82-houses to be developed in 2 phases. Phase I corresponds to blocks 1 to 5 with 50 units; and phase II, blocks 6 and 7
with 32 units.
Large outdoor spaces that also have an exclusive pool space reserved for residents.
Cala de Mijas is a coastal area of the extensive municipality of Mijas, in the heart of the Costa del Sol. Without a doubt one of
the most sought-after areas of the Malaga Coast.
If there is one thing that stands out, it is its unbeatable range of restaurants, outdoor activities and leisure, its great beaches
and a wide variety of golf courses within a radius of just three miles.
Cala de Mijas has evolved from being a small fishing village to become heart of leisure both day and night. Yet, has been able
to maintain its charm and originality by offering the tourist and resident an unrivaled environment.
Navigolf Suites units have a magnificent orientation that will allow you to enjoy spectacular views of the sea from
Enjoy the opportunity of having a walk along the beach, playing golf, enjoying the wide range of restaurants in Cala
de Mijas or the spectacular shopping areas accessible from the motorway in less than 10’.
All units have underfloor heating in the inside. The homes are designed to make the most of natural light, featuring spacious rooms and
windows, that will fill your home with light and colour. All materials used in Navigolf new phase are top of the range.
Attending to the needs of the current market, Navigolf Suites launches exclusively, housing types with 1.5 bedrooms, offering an additional
room for you to adapt it to your needs.
It is also worth mentioning that the height of the ground-floor apartments is 10 metres above ground level. Thus, from the ground
floor you will have the security and views of a fourth floor.
La Cala Resort offers three 18 hole championship golf courses, a teaching golf academy with driving range and six hole par 3 course, a truly luxurious Spa, an authentic Andalusian 4-star superior hotel with two restaurants, a Clubhouse with restaurant and bar as well as a variety of sporting facilities that include gym, tennis, squash and fitness lessons.
La Cala de Mijas is a charming town, 7-minute-drive from La Cala Resort, with wonderful blue flagged beaches, restaurants and “chiringuitos” offering a varied cuisine, a 6 kilometer beach trail to walk next to the sea, supermarkets, prestigious clinics, children’s parks, schools and shops.
In the surroundings you can also find wonderful cities such as Marbella, Fuengirola, Málaga and the very popular town, Mijas Pueblo.
The Malaga International Airport is only 30 minutes away by car which makes it really easy to travel for a holiday or just for a weekend break.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.