Estepona villa’s from €985.000,-
This is a new development project with 12 modern villa’s located near the center of Cancelada.
- The villa’s have 4- bedrooms 4- bathrooms
- a flat garden with swimming pool and beautiful sea views
- The built surface is 282 m.2 and the garden is 527 m.2.
- There is a covered terrace 174 m.2 and an open terrace 168 m.2.
- The project developer of this exclusive project offers the possibility to customize the villa to your personal taste by choosing from 3 different versions
- The entrance has a double height ceiling to welcome your friends and family, a fully equipped kitchen to the highest standards and a separate laundry room
- The terrace is accessible by sliding doors that extend from floor to ceiling and allow the living room to blend smoothly. All bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom and are equipped with fitted wardrobes. An elevator can be installed at an additional cost
More about the project
Velvet project of 12 villas with sea views in Cancelada. South Facing Sea Views with eco design luxury modern essence built in wardrobes suspended ceiling to welcome your family. Modern design and luxurious architecture define this villa project Velvet.
This villa has been designed using the latest techniques to have an ecological and low maintenance building and sophisticated details with luxury finishes. All villas are south facing with stunning sea view. The sensation of harmony is intensified by using minimalistic window frames that are embedded into the walls. The sliding panes are hidden into the walls, hence opening the house outwards. This villa is going to be built using only the best materials. Also for the garden, with water supply, swimming pool, plants and lighting.
Waking up and walking into this south facing terrace is the best way to start another lovely day in the Paradise. This exclusive private complex is situated between Marbella and Estepona, on the New Golden Mile. Located in a quiet environment and near to the golf domain Los Flamingos, and also close to the shops, schools, restaurants, beaches, sport facilities and professional services of the Costa del Sol. It is only 8 minutes to San Pedro by car, 12 minutes to Puerto Banús, 15 minutes to Marbella and to Malaga International Airport is just over an hour’s drive.
- San Pedro de Alcantara 8 min.
- Puerto Banus 12 min.
- Marbella 15 min.
- Beach 5 min.
More about Estepona
Estepona is a town and municipality in the comarca of the Costa del Sol, southern Spain. It is located in the province of Málaga, part of the autonomous community of Andalusia. Its district covers an area of 137 square kilometers in a fertile valley crossed by small streams and a mountainous areas dominated by the Sierra Bermeja, which reaches an elevation of 1,449 m at the peak of Los Reales. Estepona is renowned for its beaches, which stretch along some 21 km of coastline. It is a popular resort and holiday destination.
Due to its natural environment, surrounded by the sea and the mountains, Estepona has a micro-climate with over 325 days of sunshine per year. Estepona is a popular year-round holiday destination; it has two EC Blue Flag beaches, a modern sports marina with many tapasbars and restaurants. The white-walled town centre has many shops and picturesque squares. In the early 1990s, the Walt Disney Company chose Estepona as the original site for its Eurodisney project, but Paris, France was later awarded the installation.
- Privat Pool
- New Developments
- Sea View
- Big Terrace