Estepona villa Fusion for sale from €930.000,-
Distance to the beach, shops and restaurants 15-minute walk.
A special project where costumers will be able to design their home, personalisering it with no limits up to the smallest details.
An architectural bet on flexibility thinking of new family models, a villa that does not only answer the current needs of its owners, but which can also be adapted to their future requirements. The home can change at the same time than their owners, adjusting to the specific needs in each stage of their lifes.
An answer based on the concept of evolution that allows the owner to transform and personalize his home according to the needs that may arise in the future with far less effort than in a traditional house. To this end, we firmly bet on innovation, developing houses that are able to change in order to satisfy the future needs of their residents, thinking of the behaviors of each family.
All villas are detached and can be configured from 2 to 7 bedrooms or rooms which will be able to be assigned to several uses and from 4 to 6 bathrooms. With private swimming pool and 24 hours security.
We have a wide range of facade styles, arrangement drawings in every floor and luxury materials for you to choose as well as a lower ground floor with sunlight where you will be able to choose between different arrangements and uses: heated pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna, Hammam, screening room, multipurpose room, wine cellar, office, pantry, laundry and iron room and everything that you can imagine.
The project is designed to achieve energy and economic saving. First of all we have optimized the building envelope that limits the loss or gain of cold or heat and an hydrothermal system, which does not use fossil energy but comes from renewable sources, consuming 80 % of renewable energy and only 20 % of electricity, releasing less CO2 to the atmosphere.
They have a ventilation system that assures the quality of the indoor air with filters that eliminate the pollution and the allergens.
The villas respond to the concepts of adaptable evolution, high constructive quality, interior design project and control of security systems, lighting and energy savings through an app installed in your tablet or smartphone.
Our buyers have at their disposal the technical documentation of the different arrangements we have designed for their villas, scale drawings in cad format and calculations of all the facilities of each arrangement in every floor. Facilities are conceived to allow this adaptability
These villa maintain a continuous development in its commercialisatie model, orientated to offer the highest solutions and services. “Configure your villa” is one of the most ambitious proposal. An innovative response to the new experiences of purchase in residential building: flexibility, quality and capacity of response to offer each customer the luxury home that better reflect his lifestyle.
More than 60 golf courses in Málaga and Costa del Sol make our destination the first golf offer in Europe, therefore it is also known as la Costa del Golf (Golf Coast)..
Málaga province does not only offer an excellent infrastructure to practice this sport, but as well an extraordinary climate that allows the game all year long.
Imagine that every time you have to buy anything, go to restaurants, play golf, tennis, paddel-tennis or even go to the gym, this would mean hours of journeys. Here you can live in an oasis of peace and calm with all the services close at your hand.
Why do you choose AndaluzaEstates?
Together we will find your dream house
✓ Our services are free for you as a buyer
✓ Help with the purchase from A to Z
✓ Wide range of houses
✓ Knowledge of the local market, laws and regulations
✓ Years of experience on the Costa Del Sol
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Big Terrace
- New Developments
- Pool Bar
- Privat Pool
- Very Luxury