Estepona penthouse Los Granados
This is a spectacular penthouse with 4- bedrooms, 4- bathrooms in one of the most desirable complexes right on the beach on the Costa del Sol.
The penthouse has a built surface of 249-m.2 and a terrace of 177-m.2.
The complex location is perfect, it is literally a stone’s throw from the beach and the boulevard from where it is possible to walk to Estepona, the shops, international schools, hospitals, restaurants and recreation centers.
In addition, the motorway is close by so you can quickly get to Puerto Banús and Marbella for entertainment or work. Both Malaga Airport and Gibraltar Airport are a 35-minute drive away.
This fantastic penthouse is directly accessible via a lift. A spacious hall leads to a large living / dining room with double high beamed ceiling and fireplace from where there is a direct access to a large semi-open terrace, where there is a beautiful view of the sea and beautiful communal gardens.
The terrace has a bar, an outdoor dining area, a sunbathing area and access to the upper floor with a private pool and pool bar.
The penthouse has a fully equipped kitchen with adjoining separate laundry room, 4 bedrooms, 3 of which have an en-suite bathroom, and a guest bathroom.
2 Of the bedrooms are on the west and the other 2 on the east. From the master bedroom there is access to a private terrace.
As an extra function there is a home automation system with “touch screen” that allows you to control the air and floor temperatures in each room, control the boiler and even open and close the electric shutters of the house.
The complex has a large central garden with 2 large swimming pools, a tropical-style pool bar, a social clubhouse with restaurant / bar (open only in the summer months), a library, a fully equipped gym, heated indoor pool, sauna and Turkish baths.
Estepona is the perfect place to balance the traditional and relaxed lifestyle of the coast with all sorts of services.
Just minutes from your new home, you will find luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs,
exquisite restaurants, yachting and world – renowned golf courses.
Estepona is a town of the Costa del Sol, southern Spain. It is located in the province of Málaga, part of the autonomous community of Andalusia. Its district covers an area of 137 square kilometers in a fertile valley crossed by small streams and a mountainous areas dominated by the Sierra Bermeja, which reaches an elevation of 1,449 m at the peak of Los Reales.
Estepona is renowned for its beaches, which stretch along some 21 km of coast-line. It is a popular resort and holiday destination.
Due to its natural environment, surrounded by the sea and the mountains, Estepona has a micro-climate with over 325 days of sunshine per year.
Estepona is a popular year-round holiday destination; it has two EC Blue Flag beaches, a modern sports marina with many tapasbars and restaurants. The white-walled town centre has many shops and picturesque squares.
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Estepona penthouse Los Granados Estepona penthouse Los Granados Estepona penthouse Los Granados Estepona penthouse Los Granados Estepona penthouse Los Granados
- Community Pool
- Privat Pool
- Very Luxury
- Sea View
- Big Terrace
- Pool Bar
- Indoor pool