Estepona houses Green Golf from €330.000,-
This is a beautiful new construction project of modern terraced houses with 3- bedrooms and 2- bathrooms from a very successful British property developer. It is located on the golf course of Estepona Golf.
The houses have an area of 220 m.2 and a terrace of 45 m.2.
- 20 semi-detached houses with 3 floors, 3 bedrooms, living room with kitchen, 2 bathrooms and 1 toilet
- Urbanization with communal swimming pools and gardens
- High-quality finish that meets European building regulations
- All houses have a panoramic view of the golf course, the sea and the mountains
- The spacious terraces are facing south
- Basement with garage and storage space
- Solar panels, sound and heat insulation, natural ventilation system
- Special advantages in all installations and facilities of Estepona Golf
- Energy certificate C
- Planned delivery date of phase 1: November 2020
Estepona is a town of the Costa del Sol, southern Spain. It is located in the province of Málaga, part of the autonomous community of Andalusia. Its district covers an area of 137 square kilometers in a fertile valley crossed by small streams and a mountainous areas dominated by the Sierra Bermeja, which reaches an elevation of 1,449 m at the peak of Los Reales.
Estepona is renowned for its beaches, which stretch along some 21 km of coastline. It is a popular resort and holiday destination.
Due to its natural environment, surrounded by the sea and the mountains, Estepona has a micro-climate with over 325 days of sunshine per year.
Estepona is a popular year-round holiday destination; it has two EC Blue Flag beaches, a modern sports marina with many tapasbars and restaurants. The white-walled town centre has many shops and picturesque squares. In the early 1990s, the Walt Disney Company chose Estepona as the original site for its Eurodisney project, but Paris, France was later awarded the installation.
- Community Pool
- New Developments
- Sea View
- Big Terrace