Estepona apartments from € 229.500,-
We are delighted to announce the launch of residential complex Residential Infinity in the heart of the city center!
The complex is located in a prime location on the street that runs through the lively center of Estepona. It consists of 112-luxury newly to be built 2- and 3-bed apartments with a beautiful, modern design. Spacious and light, and a private terrace ranging in size 42 square meters and with a choice of different orientations. Included are a place in the underground parking and storage.
In addition to the countless amenities of Estepona, which are practically on the doorstep, Residential Infinity is less than 4 minutes walk to the beach of Estepona.
This great building has the following common areas: a large roof terrace with a beautiful pool, a spacious sun terrace with breathtaking views of the sea, a fully equipped gym with a sauna, beautifully landscaped garden, equipped multi-functional social space, children’s play area and bicycle storage .
The apartments offer the following:
a) Fully equipped kitchens equipped with Silestone worktops, stainless steel sink and high-quality Balay appliances, including an induction hob, extractor, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer
b) Master bathrooms with Duravit bath, double sinks, shower, toilet, heated towel rail and mirror
c) Second bathrooms with Duravit shower, sink, toilet, heated towel rail and mirror
Saloni porcelain floor tiles everywhere
d) Terraces with anti-slip floor tiles from Saloni
e) Bedrooms with white lacquered, built-in cabinets with suspension rail and luggage rack
f) Armored access doors with video telephones and white lacquer finish
g) Thermal and acoustic insulation
h) Solar panels for domestic hot water
i) Double glazing of the Climalit type
j) Individual hot and cold air conditioning
k) All apartments include an underground car park and a storage room
l) Bicycle parking and 2-speed lifts for all floors
Estepona is a town of the Costa del Sol, southern Spain. It is located in the province of Málaga, part of the autonomous community of Andalusia. Its district covers an area of 137 square kilometers in a fertile valley crossed by small streams and a mountainous areas dominated by the Sierra Bermeja, which reaches an elevation of 1,449 m at the peak of Los Reales.
Estepona is renowned for its beaches, which stretch along some 21 km of coastline. It is a popular resort and holiday destination.
Due to its natural environment, surrounded by the sea and the mountains, Estepona has a micro-climate with over 325 days of sunshine per year.
Estepona is a popular year-round holiday destination; it has two EC Blue Flag beaches, a modern sports marina with many tapasbars and restaurants. The white-walled town center has many shops.
Estepona is the perfect place to balance the traditional and relaxed lifestyle of the coast with all sorts of services.
Just minutes from your new home, you will find luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs,
exquisite restaurants, yachting and world – renowned golf courses.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Community Pool
- New Developments
- Sea View
- Big Terrace