Estepona apartments Cortijo del Golf
from € 335.000,-
This is a new project of 64 apartments with a modern look. It is located in the area of El Campanario in Estepona and adjacent to San Pedro de Alcantara. The distance to the beach is only 900 m and it is surrounded by golf courses. Additional facilities include: Access to the spectacular Club House and the golf course of El Campanario, Property Management and Resort Management Services.
Cortijo del Golf is located in a prestigious area a few minutes from Guadalmina, San Pedro de Alcántara and 7 km from Puerto Banús, 17 km from Marbella, 14 km from Estepona or 74 km from the capital of Malaga. You can walk to the facilities of Club El Campanario, with its spectacular club house, 9-hole golf course, tennis and paddle tennis courts or to the nearby Diana Shopping Center where you will find everything you need such as supermarket, pharmacy, hairdresser, bars, restaurants.
The apartments are open and bright, with the kitchen integrated into the living room and fully equipped with Siemens appliances, air conditioning, alarm system, smoke detector.
Each apartment has a garage and storage space and each block has its own independent access to the garages.
This promotion consists of 8- equal blocks with 5 and 3 floors.
In the central garden there is a recreation area with swimming pools for adults and children, and gardens.
The resort has 16 apartments with 3 bedrooms, 32 apartments with 2 bedrooms, 8 penthouses with 2 bedrooms and 8 duplex penthouses with 3 bedrooms, which is a total of 64 units.
The apartments are divided in each block in the same way:
• 2 apartments with 3 bedrooms -ground floor and first. • 4 apartments with 2 bedrooms -2 on the ground floor and 2 in the first. • 1 penthouse with 2 bedrooms. • 1 penthouse with 3 bedrooms.
Each apartment has a garage and storage room. The duplex penthouse has 2 parking spaces.
All apartments have 2 bathrooms with separate washing facilities.
The 3-bedroom apartments have an surface of 113.92 m.2 and terraces of 36.28 m.2. The gardens at the apartments on the ground floor range from 39.22 m.2 to 151.83 m.2.
The 2-bedroom apartments have an average area of 99.63 m.2 with terraces of 37.29 m.2. The gardens at the apartments on the ground floor vary from 35.10 m.2 to 104.20 m2.
The two-bedroom penthouse has an area of 94.82 m.2 and a terrace with an area of 96.14 m2.
The three-bedroom penthouse has an area of 142.93 m.2 and terraces of 146.13 m.2.
The owners receive in the price of the apartment included a family membership of 1 year in the Club El Campanario for 2 adults and 3 children under 18 years with which they can enjoy all the wonderful facilities of the Club.
And for all other services, such as in the restaurant, massages or treatments at the spa, lessons for adults and children in fitness, etc., there is a special discount on the rates that apply at that time.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
Estepona is a municipality in the comarca of the Costa del Sol, southern Spain.
Estepona has over 20 km of coastline, and 17 different beaches. Most of these are immediately next to the various hotels and residential complexes outside the town itself. The nearest beaches to the town are the Playa del Cristo, and the Playa de la Rada. The Playa del Cristo is five minutes west of Estepona Marina. It is a small, sheltered, cove with lifeguards in season and also two “chiringuitos” or beach front bar/restaurants, a rough car park, and children’s play area. As it is both sheltered from the east wind (the dreaded “Levante”), and very shallow, it is very popular with families with primary-age children; this means that you need to come here early to get a seafront spot on the beach in July and August. La Rada Beach is much larger and more open; it is over 2.5 km in length, and runs from the marina past the Estepona Old Town to the beginning of the boardwalk near the big Carrefour supermarket in the east. It is the town’s main beach, is backed by a very attractive Paseo Maritimo seafront promenade, and has every facility: bars, restaurants, play areas for children, showers, lavatories, access points for those in wheelchairs, and of course lifeguards in season. Parking is in the underground car parks along the seafront. There is also a popular naturist/nudist beach of Costa Natura to the west of Estepona, which was the first official naturist site in Spain.
- Community Pool
- New Developments
- Very Luxury
- Sea View
- Big Terrace