Estepona apartment Kempinski Hotel
The surface of the apartment is 156 m.2 and it has a terrace: 26 m.2.
This 2- bedroom, 2- bathroom apartment is south-facing in the private wing of the 5 * Kempinski Hotel, right on the beach and with uninterrupted sea views. The distance to the center of Estepona is a 5-min.drive by car or a 20-min. to walk.
Kempinski offers the owner a discount in the restaurant, bar and spa. There is a possibility to use the hotel’s cleaning service and to let the apartment through Kempinski.
Estepona is a municipality of the Costa del Sol, southern Spain. It is located in the province of Málaga, part of the autonomous community of Andalusia. Its district covers an area of 137 square kilometers in a fertile valley crossed by small streams and a mountainous areas dominated by the Sierra Bermeja, which reaches an elevation of 1,449 m at the peak of Los Reales.
Estepona is renowned for its beaches, which stretch along some 21 km of coastline. It is a popular resort and holiday destination.
Due to its natural environment, surrounded by the sea and the mountains, Estepona has a micro-climate with over 325 days of sunshine per year.
Estepona is a popular year-round holiday destination; it has two EC Blue Flag beaches, a modern sports marina with many tapasbars and restaurants. The white-walled town center has many shops and picturesque squares. In the early 1990s, the Walt Disney Company chose Estepona as the original site for its Eurodisney project, but Paris, France was later awarded the installation.
Estepona has over 20 km of coastline, and 17 different beaches. Most of these are immediately next to the various hotels and residential complexes outside the town itself. The nearest beaches to the town are the Playa del Cristo, and the Playa de la Rada. The Playa del Cristo is five minutes west of Estepona Marina. It is a small, sheltered, cove with lifeguards in season and also two “chiringuitos” or beach front bar/restaurants, a rough car park, and children’s play area. As it is both sheltered from the east wind (the dreaded “Levante”), and very shallow, it is very popular with families with primary-age children; this means that you need to come here early to get a seafront spot on the beach in July and August. La Rada Beach is much larger and more open; it is over 2.5 km in length, and runs from the marina past the Estepona Old Town to the beginning of the boardwalk near the big Carrefour supermarket in the east. It is the town’s main beach, is backed by a very attractive Paseo Maritimo seafront promenade, and has every facility: bars, restaurants, play areas for children, showers, lavatories, access points for those in wheelchairs, and of course lifeguards in season. Parking is in the underground car parks along the seafront. There is also a popular naturist/nudist beach of Costa Natura to the west of Estepona, which was the first official naturist site in Spain.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Community Pool
- Very Luxury
- Sea View
- Big Terrace
- Pool Bar