Benalmadena apartments Bayview
from € 259.900,-
This new complex has apartments and penthouses with 2- and 3- bedrooms.
The apartments have a built area from 75 m2 and a terrace from 32 m.2. From the terrace there is a panoramic view towards Benalmdena Costa and the Mediterranean Sea. The houses are finished with materials of high quality and have an energy label A. Throughout the apartment there is underfloor heating and each house has a home automation system. There is even a charging point for electric cars in the garage.
From the closed and secured complex there is a shuttle bus service to the train station of Arroyo de la Miel, the port of Benalmadena, the golf course Torrequebrada and Benalmadena Pueblo.
The kitchens are of German quality of a modern design like the apartments itself. It is equipped with high kitchen cabinets and built-in appliances from Siemens: electric ceramic hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and refrigerator.
The facilities of the complex include: common illuminated saltwater swimming pool, lifts for up to 6 people, a sports field with fitness room, tennis courts, sauna, jacuzzi with hydro-massage and changing rooms. There is also a multi functional room with a cinema and play area for children.
The site is secured by camera surveillance.
Included in the price is a place in the parking garage and a storage room.
Not listed on the price list: there are 2 apartments with 3 bedrooms available.
Benalmádena is a town in Andalusia in southern Spain, 12 km west of Málaga, on the Costa del Sol between Torremolinos and Fuengirola.
Benalmádena is rich in attractive beaches and interesting places like the Colomares Castle, the 33-meter-tall Buddhist Benalmádena Stupa, the largest Buddhist stupa in Europe, the Benalmádena Marina and the Benalmádena Cable Car.
Benalmádena covers an area of just over than 27 km 2 that extends from the summits of the Sierra de Mijas to the sea, falling in some places as a cliff. The territory is crossed from east to west on Highway A-7, which connects with the provincial capital and other centers of the Mediterranean coast.
Benalmádena is the eighth most populous municipality in the province and the third largest metropolitan area, behind Málaga and Torremolinos. The population is concentrated in three main centers: Benalmádena Pueblo, Arroyo de la Miel and Benalmádena Costa, although the high urban growth and demographic tends to unify the three cores.
Benalmádena has been inhabited since prehistoric times. Benalmádena experienced a remarkable development during the period of Muslim domination. Its development was paralyzed after joining the Crown of Castile in 1485 due to various natural disasters and the intensity of the activity of privateers in the area. The paper industry and vineyard cultivation reactivated the local economy during the 18th and 19th centuries.
In the early twenty-first century Benalmádena is one of the main tourist destinations on the Costa del Sol, with leisure facilities including an amusement park, two aquariums, a casino, a cable car and one of the largest marinas of Andalusia.
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
- Community Pool
- New Developments
- Sea View
- Big Terrace
- Tennis court