Benahavis villas The Hills
from € 3.500.000,-
This is a fantastic new construction project with 12 villa,s that each have different meaning.
There are 7 villas with a built surface between 590 and 820 m.2, and between 4- and -6 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
There are only 4 villas with a built area of 900 m.2 and 5- or 6- bedrooms with private bathrooms.
Their total plot area is between 1,345 and 1,630 m.2.
There is only 1 villa with a built surface of 1,080 m.2, 6- or 7- bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a plot of 2,650 m.2.
Living in the La Quinta district with low population density, privacy and seamless integration with the surrounding countryside are the key concepts. This means uninterrupted, panoramic views for every villa in the project. The emphasis is on simplicity and flexible living.
Benahavis is a Spanish mountain village between Marbella, Estepona, and Ronda, 7 km from the coast. Renowned for its restaurants, it is often called the dining room of the Costa del Sol.
It holds 9 of the 60 golf courses in the Costa del Sol; that number is expected to increase to 15 in the next decade.
On the southern face of La Serrania de Ronda mountain range, Benahavis is one of the most mountainous villages on the western Costa del Sol, near the resort beaches as well as the spectacular mountains of the Serrania de Ronda. Its terrain is traversed by the Guadalmina, Guadaiza and Guadalmansa Rivers. Places of great natural and historic interest are to be found within its boundaries, such as El Cerro del Duque, Daidin and the Montemayor Castle.
The town itself is surrounded by natural parkland and still has a modicum of a secluded, cozy feel. La Zagaleta, an exclusive gated residential estate and country club overlooking the village, is within its municipal boundaries. It contributes to Benahavis’ status as the richest municipality per capita in Andalucía.
In recent years there has been extended development of the village and the surrounding area with many hundreds of dwellings being built, not only reducing the proportion of local inhabitants but also despoiling some of the beautiful landscapes in the mountains and approaches to the village.
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
- Privat Pool
- Guest House
- New Developments
- Very Luxury
- Sea View
- Big Terrace
- Pool Bar