Benahavis villa La Quinta Golf
Large south facing villa right on the La Quinta golf course with 6- bedrooms 5- bathrooms, built area of 503 m.2, a garden of 1000 m2, heated pool and constructed in 2000.
Ground floor: From the entrance you walk into the large living room with a beautiful view of golf and sea. In the living room there is an aggregated office / piano area and a half-open dining room. There is access to the terrace from the living and dining room. The separate kitchen is equipped with all appliances and a breakfast table. A guest toilet is also located on the ground floor. On this level are also 2- bedrooms with 1 bathroom.
Stairs to the first floor: Large XL-bedroom with terrace and luxurious bathroom with bath, shower, double sink, toilet and bidet. Second bedroom with terrace, a bathroom.
On the lower level: 2- extra bedrooms each with a private bathroom and a large garage for 4 cars.
From the ground floor and the lower level there is access to the garden.
On the lower level is a large covered terrace and the heated pool with beautiful views of La Quinta Golf Course and the sea.
Extras: large terraces, high ceilings, heated swimming pool, underfloor heating, electric blinds, air conditioning.
The distance to the beach and the shops is 10 minutes drive.
Marbella and Puerto Banus are also 10 minutes away.
Benahavis is a Spanish mountain village between Marbella, Estepona, and Ronda, 7 km from the coast. Renowned for its restaurants, it is often called the dining room of the Costa del Sol.
It holds 9 of the 60 golf courses in the Costa del Sol; that number is expected to increase to 15 in the next decade.
On the southern face of La Serrania de Ronda mountain range, Benahavis is one of the most mountainous villages on the western Costa del Sol, near the resort beaches as well as the spectacular mountains of the Serrania de Ronda. Its terrain is traversed by the Guadalmina, Guadaiza and Guadalmansa Rivers. Places of great natural and historic interest are to be found within its boundaries, such as El Cerro del Duque, Daidin and the Montemayor Castle.
The town itself is surrounded by natural parkland and still has a modicum of a secluded, cozy feel. La Zagaleta, an exclusive gated residential estate and country club overlooking the village, is within its municipal boundaries. It contributes to Benahavis’ status as the richest municipality per capita in Andalucía.
In recent years there has been extended development of the village and the surrounding area with many hundreds of dwellings being built, not only reducing the proportion of local inhabitants but also despoiling some of the beautiful landscapes in the mountains and approaches to the village.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Privat Pool
- Sea View
- Big Terrace