(Investment) Benahavis Atalaya urbanisation with 5 villa’s for sale
This complex is located approximately 1.5 km from the beach and sits on a plot of 16,690 m.2.
It is sold in its entirety, so there is no possibility to buy the houses separately. All villas are different.
- Ground floor: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite).
- 1st floor: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room.
- 2nd Floor: 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, all with private terrace.
- The house has double glazing, marble floors, swimming pool and a rooftop terrace. Sea View.
- Surface property is 530 m 2 on a plot of 975 m2. Built in 2002.
- Ground floor: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 2 lounges.
- 1st Floor: 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom, extra bathroom, kitchen
- 2nd Floor: 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms ensuite.
- The house is equipped with solar panels, double glazing, marble floors cream colored. 180 g sea. The property has a basement with a separate entrance.
- Size of house is 729 m.2 on a plot of 1527 m.2. Built in 2002.
- Ground floor: Living room of 150 m2, sea view from room overlooking the huge indoor swimming pool, 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi, kitchen of 40 m2 with bathroom, sauna, bathroom with shower, study with fireplace.
- 1st floor: 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms ensuite, huge terraces around the floor, library with private terrace, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, safe, walk-in closets, outdoor pool with BBQ and bar.
- Surface Area 1638 m2 built on a plot of 8035 m2. Year 1988.
- Ground floor: Living room, kitchen and bedroom with bathroom
- 1st floor; 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom.
- Swimming pool.
- Surface built-up 314 on a plot of 3562 m2. Built in 1972.
- Ground floor: Living room with terrace and sea views, two bedrooms with two bathrooms ensuite, additional guest bathroom.
- 1st floor: Living room with terrace and sea views, two bedrooms with two bathrooms ensuite
- 2nd floor: Roof
- Basement: Kitchen 30 m2, indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, engine.
- The property also has an outdoor pool and videophone.
- Surface area 686 m.2 built on a plot of 1160 m.2. Built in 2008.
Villa 6 (optional):
- Ground floor: living room, kitchen, one bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- 1st floor: 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms ensuite.
- Built area of 319 m 2 on a plot of 1.944 m.2. Built in 1972.
More info about Benahavis
Benahavis is a Spanish mountain village between Marbella, Estepona, and Ronda, 7 km from the coast. Renowned for its restaurants, it is often called the dining room of the Costa del Sol.It holds 9 of the 60 golf courses in the Costa del Sol; that number is expected to increase to 15 in the next decade.On the southern face of La Serrania de Ronda mountain range, Benahavis is one of the most mountainous villages on the western Costa del Sol, near the resort beaches as well as the spectacular mountains of the Serrania de Ronda.
Its terrain is traversed by the Guadalmina, Guadaiza and Guadalmansa Rivers. Places of great natural and historic interest are to be found within its boundaries, such as El Cerro del Duque, Daidin and the Montemayor Castle.The town itself is surrounded by natural parkland and still has a modicum of a secluded, cozy feel. La Zagaleta, an exclusive gated residential estate and country club overlooking the village, is within its municipal boundaries.
It contributes to Benahavis’ status as the richest municipality per capita in Andalucía.In recent years there has been extended development of the village and the surrounding area with many hundreds of dwellings being built, not only reducing the proportion of local inhabitants but also despoiling some of the beautiful landscapes in the mountains and approaches to the village.During the late 1990s, the Junta de Andalucia constructed a dam on the site of an old marble quarry, and now for much of the year the once ever-flowing Río Guadalmina is merely a dried-up riverbed.
- Big Terrace
- Guest House
- Pool Bar
- Privat Pool
- Sea View