Apartments The Sapphire
Featuring 14 exclusive prime masterpieces, THE SAPPHIRE takes living to a whole new level of truly exceptional luxury.
On the shores of the Mediterranean, and nestled in nature’s bounty, these magnificent homes enjoy direct access to the beach and stunning panoramic sea views—afforded
from the impressive floor-to-ceiling picture windows.
All interior rooms offer a wealth of living space and give onto wrap-around private terraces, with some boasting an
infinity swimming pool.
Designed and built to the highest of specifications—and featuring best-in-class finishes and state-of-the-art technology—THE SAPPHIRE is an iconic, energy-efficient and
impressive property in its own right.
Scheme’s objective: sitting close to the town center and benefiting from one of Estepona last available prime beachfront locations, we have designed an unparalleled
residential development drawing it closer to the sea, thereby cementing strong ties with the ocean, the undisputed protagonist.
We have also made the most of the plot’s existing grading to ensure the entire scheme faces onto the Mediterranean Sea.
Architecture: the project’s design is intended to emulate the undulating movement of the sea and each element—floors, overhangs and recessed sections—is further
envisaged in such a way as to afford spectacular sea views, all the way from the port of Estepona to the Rock of Gibraltar. In addition, the outdoor sun-drenched terraces
ensure each property is unique and equally exclusive.
Here, the soothing sound of the ocean will resonate and mark the rhythm of The Sapphire’s lifestyle.
Glass has a pivotal role and affords the homes almost infinite views.
Tenviably located at the Bay of Estepona, on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, and at the foot of Sierra Bermeja, The Sapphire’s much sought-after 14 homes benefit
from direct access to the beach.
Estepona is just thirty minutes from downtown Marbella and one hour from Malaga Airport—midway between the Costa del Sol and Campo de Gibraltar—.
This charming town has a diverse sports and gastronomic offering, and provides a wealth of cultural and leisure pursuits.
The area features some of the world’s renowned golf courses, such as Finca Cortesín, and is ideal for water sports, such as diving, sailing or surfing. Estepona is also home to
a copious amount of walking and hiking trails that will work a treat for sports lovers and health-conscious people alike.
The Sierra de Estepona is the perfect place to restore links with nature, and affords stunning views of the Costa del Sol, the coast of Morocco and Gibraltar.
With a bewildering variety of eateries, here foodies will be able to revel in the fine Mediterranean cuisine.
The 14 exclusive and most coveted homes at The Sapphire are nestled in nature’s bounty and benefit from excellent sports facilities, among which, a number of paddle
tennis courts. The remarkable array of amenities on offer includes the Health & Welness Center, an imposing facility featuring fitness area, gym, sauna and steam
rooms, and a 54-foot indoor swimming pool.
The Sapphire Club comprises gourmet room, wine cellar and a pleasant summer lounge that gives onto the landscaped garden.
The Beachfront Pool & Sun Deck offers a one-of-a kind infinity swimming pool that looks out on the sea, and a large split level sun deck that benefits from direct access to the beach and is ideal for
The offering is rounded off with a panoramic lift that stops at all floors and a 24-hour Concierge service to make day-to-day life easier and more comfortable.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.
- Community Pool
- New Developments
- Sea View
- Big Terrace
- Eco design
- Highest qualities
- Swimming pool
- Outside relaxing
- Indoor Swimming Pool