Apartments El Lago Fuengirola
Building envelop consists of cavity walls with perforated ceramic brickwork for the main structure with exterior rendering of cement mortar and acrylic paint finish. Cement mortar rendering also in the interior with mineral wool thermal insulation and freestanding structure and laminated plasterboard for the interior layer.
Property interior partitions: freestanding structure of laminated plasterboard with mineral wool insulation.
Between properties: supporting structure of ceramic brickwork layered with plaster on one side. Freestanding structure with laminated plasterboard and mineral wool insulation on both sides.
Between properties and community areas: supporting structure of ceramic brickwork layered with plaster on one side and rendered and coated on the external side of the property or rendered with cement mortar, depending on each case. Freestanding structure with laminated plasterboard and mineral wool insulation in the interior of the property.
Entrance hall, corridors, living-room, bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms: laminated flooring resistant to abrasion, A.C-4 type.
Terraces and laundry: top-branded prime quality stoneware.
Bath and shower area: top-branded prime quality ceramic tiles.
Interior of properties: smooth plastic anti- mould paint on walls and ceilings.
Automatic gates to provide vehicle access to the compound. Enclosures are made of ironwork as per the Architect’s design.
Main bathroom and washroom: top- branded white vitrified porcelain.
Taps in bathrooms and washrooms: top- branded mixer taps.
Water heater: an electric hot water boiler is fitted as an auxiliary element for the solar panel installation for low temperature.
SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION to supply hot water located on the community roofs
Degree of electrification: high.
Telephone and TV sockets: in living-room, bedrooms and kitchen. Optical fiber.
Electronic intercom system.
AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION through heat pump and duct system in livingsroom and bedrooms.
Interior Woodwork :
Main entrance door: SECURITY DOOR.
Interior doors and wardrobe doors: ready- to- assemble doors, white colour.
Windows: grey anodized aluminium.
Blinds: aluminium slabs in bedrooms.
Glazing: Isolating double glazing.
Fully furnished and equipped with wall and high cabinets, white gloss colour.
Worktop compact white colour. White sink and white high spout tap.
Appliances: Integrated refrigerator, Induction glass cook-top white colour, white glass oven,
integrated dishwasher and white glass microwave and hood.
Furniture under sink. Steel grey colour. Worktop compact lead colour.
Appliances: Matt steel washing machine.
Entrance Halls and Stairs Floors
Common areas portals and stairs: natural stone flooring.
Green communal areas.
Swimming pools for adults and children.
Parking on the surface and inside the enclosure.
Two car parks per dwelling.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.