Apartment Sun Valley from €241.000,-
The development is being built at the top of the hill overlooking the Europa Golf Course, in a fabulous position that provides panoramic views of the golf course and the sea. All the apartments are south or southwest facing, meaning that they enjoy plenty of natural light all day long.
Sun Valley completes the range of apartments and townhouses already in existence at La Cala Golf Resort with a new type of apartment, more affordable, but still great quality. Ideal for families looking for a holiday home or investors looking for a property to rent out for the summer season with a good return.
The project is split over three independent plots with 23, 10 and 30 apartments, integrated into a common architectural concept constructed around a roundabout, with no nearby buildings and therefore enjoying a uniquely peaceful spot in the countryside.
Sun Valley, is already underway, with 23-apartments in two buildings with 4-stores each, 12 with 3-bedrooms, 9-with 2-bedrooms and two exclusive penthouses with 3–bedrooms.
All the apartments have large terraces with glass balcony enclosures so that you can fully enjoy the fabulous views of the golf course and the apartments on the ground floor also have private gardens with views of the pool, resort gardens and the golf course that surrounds the development.
The homes have a modern distribution with the “total living” concept where all the space , and with a large living room integrating the terrace via the large windows.
The development consists of a total of 23 properties with two and three bedrooms, designed in a contemporary style including open concept kitchens and high quality finishes. The sales prices are starting from € 241.000 + VAT
Sun Valley apartments – La Cala Golf
Every new property owner in Sun Valley will receive a “Privilege Card” to be entitled to use the leisure and sport facilities within the Resort at special rates.
La Cala Resort offers three 18-hole championship golf courses, a teaching golf academy with driving range and six hole par 3 course, a truly luxurious Spa, an authentic Andalusian 4-star superior hotel with two restaurants, a Clubhouse with restaurant and bar as well as a variety of sporting facilities that include gym, tennis, squash and fitness lessons.
La Cala de Mijas is a charming town, 7-minute-drive from La Cala Resort, with wonderful blue flagged beaches, restaurants and “chirin guitos” offering a varied cuisine, a 6 kilometer beach trail to walk next to the sea, supermarkets, prestigious clinics, children’s parks, schools and shops.
In the surroundings you can also find wonderful cities such as Marbella, Fuengirola, Málaga and the very popular town, Mijas Pueblo.
The Malaga International Airport is only 30 minutes away by car which makes it really easy to travel for a holiday or just for a weekend break.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette
- Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.