Apartment Estepona Serene Atalaya
Serene Atalya welcomes you to a brand new meaning of understanding life, a concept where the highest construction qualities merge with the maximum functionality of its design, creatin spacious villas, full of light and life and with great privacy.
Its location, next to the Atalaya Golf & Country Club, close to commercial areas and with Puerto Banús a step away, is ideal for families looking for an independent house with a garden without giving up being well connected with the best services on the Costa del Sol.
Be inspired by the spectacular views that end on the horizon of the Mediterranean Sea.
The complex offers a community-use swimming pool for adults and children and landscaped and paved garden areas. The children’s pool have a beach-style access to ensure the safety of the little ones.
Cosmopolitan style houses, with a sense of freedom. You will have the possibility to customize your bathrooms and also turn a 3 bedroom property to an immense 2 bedrooms.
Take the chance of relaxing in your wonderful garden while enjoying the typical sunny climate of the Costa del Sol.
Estepona is the perfect place to balance the traditional and relaxed lifestyle of the coast with all sorts of services.
Just minutes from your new home, you will find luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs,
exquisite restaurants, yachting and world – renowned golf courses.
Marbella is everything – luxury shopping, exciting nightlife, beautiful beaches, stylish beach clubs, panoramic views, exquisite restaurants, yachting, accompanied by 320 sunny days a year and the best weather throughout. People are nice and the weather is very good and fresh. Where you can find a luxury, gorgeous, spacious and classical style of house.
Marbella boasts 27 kilometers of coastline, much of it highlighted by the golden sands of the many beautiful beaches such as Puerto Banus and Fontanilla and the naturist-friendly, dune-fed Artola beach. Marbella is situated on the coast between Malaga and Gibraltar. Its position is ideal for inland forays to visit the famous town of Ronda and the mountains, and also other sun-drenched points along the Costa del Sol such as Estepona, Calahonda and Mijas.
- Puerto Banús, Marina, nightlife, natural harbor, golf and shopping
- Plaza de los Naranjos, Old city center with cafes and shops
- Cabopino Beach, Quiet place for beach activities
- Selwo Marina, Sea park with dolphins and sea lions
- Castillo Sohail, Castle with coastal view and concerts
- Guadalmina, Canyoning, river, hiking, beach and golf
- La Encarnación, Marbella, Church building
- Casino Marbella, Casino, blackjack, roulette, poker and slot machine
- Funny Beach Marbella
- Bounty Beach is one of the newest and hippest beaches on the Costa del Sol
- Rio Real is ive minutes from Bounty Beach you will find the beautiful Rio Real beach (‘Koningsrivier’).
- Playa de Alicate is one of Marbella’s most beloved beaches.
- Playa Hermosa, To the east a few km from Playa Alicate – located on the coast from the El Rosario exit – there is a beach here that meets the expectations of its name: ‘playa Hermosa’, ‘beautiful beach’.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza beach is simply a pearl
- Nikki Beach needs some explanation: world famous for its glamor and VIP guests, champagne, sunrise, beach parties ….. a place to remember!
- Cabopino Beach, This beach is becoming increasingly popular and that is understandable. Cabopino beach is located directly on the picturesque harbor and dunes of Artola
- Playa Fontanilla, The nicest beach in Marbella’s center! The most centrally located in Marbella too.
- Playa Nagüeles, More exclusive is almost impossible: located on the Golden Mile of Marbella there is this beach.
- Playa de Nueva Andalucía, From the exclusive Marina of Puerto Banus and to the west are the beaches of Nueva Andalucía.
The weekly market of Marbella is held every Monday on the feria site. This market is the oldest and most visited market in Marbella. In addition to the usual fruit and vegetable stalls, you will also come across numerous stalls on the market where clothing, toys, sunglasses and a host of other items can be found.
Famous shopping streets in Marbella are Avenida Ricardo Soriano and Avenida Ramón y Cajal. For exclusive brands you can also go to the more westerly located Puerto Banús. Also in Marbella that should not be missing: El Corte Inglés. But the Spanish department store is just a bit more luxurious here.